Mendocino-ROC (“Rebuilding Our Community”) is a collaborative long-term fire recovery committee lead by the County of Mendocino, the Community Foundation of Mendocino County, and North Coast Opportunities (NCO) along with faith-based leaders and community partners.
The Mendocino-ROC subcommittees focus on:
- Case Management: Working directly with families and individuals who lost homes.
- Construction and Housing: Creating housing opportunities and connecting families in need.
- Material Donations: Collecting and distributing donations of household and personal items for survivors.
- Emotional and Spiritual Support: Creating emotional and spiritual support resources for survivors.
- Unmet Needs: Allocating funds for unmet needs.
- Fundraising and Finance: Raising funds and managing finances for long-term recovery.
- People Helping People: Creating a peer support network.
For survivors interested in learning more, contact Case Management at the Resource Room 707-621-8817.
For community members interested in learning more or getting involved, contact Project Manager Rose Bell, email@example.com.
For donors interested in contributing, contact The Community Foundation of Mendocino County, 707-468-9882.
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton