The Materials Donation Committee (MDC) works to secure and manage donations and other resources for Mendocino – ROC and coordinates with other entities (e.g., manufacturers or suppliers) to secure and manage donations.
Following are the primary responsibilities of the MDC:
- Receive and track material donations from donors.
- Distribute and track material donations to individuals and families impacted by the fires.
- Coordinate the distribution of donations received equitably among donation centers.
- Refer individuals and families impacted by the fires to the Case Management process.
Members of the Materials Donation Committee (MDC) include:
- Danielle aka Danilla Sands, Ukiah Relief Center
- Melody Osburn, Potter Valley Center
- Crystal Guyette, Willits Center
- Stephanie Dunken, Slam Dunk Pizza
- Tami Bartolomei, City of Ukiah
- Rebecca Enberg, NCO